<July 13, 1998>
- Babs the griffoness aims her long bow at the audience.
- Claire Black, the panther, and one of the students at MT Collegiate, stands with a smug look on her face.
- This is the entire picture that naomi.gif was taken from (finally got around to scanning it). It was done last year before I'd really gotten a grasp on the line of action or the forced perspective, and it shows. . . but I still like this picture. A scene from the Oregon country fair, with the mossy trees that were everywhere. . . and yes, people actually dressed like this.
- A rabbit/chambered nautilus Combinate (hybrid humanoid, made up of two animals) named Nautilus. I used to draw her a lot, and always in an attack position; figured I'd draw her being more vulnerable. What can I say? Tentacles are fun to draw.
- The strangest things happen in The Lion King MUCK's OOC Lounge, and this is one of them - a dik-dik (smallest African antelope) cooking a lioness for soup. Well, Neema said she was cold! But after Klipkop pitched her in and started adding veggies, all she did was scream. Neema is © her player, and Klipkop is mine.
- Post-it notes- conveniently adhesive slips of yellow paper, or cleverly disguised energy-draining aliens with an ingenious plan for conquering the world? Scary thought, huh?
- A portrait of Turtle, my character on SinaiMUCK.
- Here's one of the sketches I did at AAC. Kevin J. was nice enough to scan it from his sketchbook for me. Big thanks, cool canine! :)
- Here's another one of my AAC sketches... this time, not only did Leonid scan it for me, he also gave it one excellent job of coloring, too! Wasn't that nice of him? :) Thanks, Leonid!
- Chandra drew a great drawing for me! Here's a pic of her lovely character Isis dancing in front of an Egyptian carving. Isis © the great Chandra Odom (did I spell it right?)
- Go drew an awesome pic of me(infact 2), so I drew one of him! He told me to put him in some different clothes, so I's did! This pic turned out kewl! Go c. to the AWESOME William!
- My sister wanted me to draw this character for a while now, but I was having a bit of trouble, but when I created a character called Hypnosa, it clicked to me, and I finally did it! This one turned out so cool! I'm pretty damn proud of this one. This is Hecate by the way. Hecate is a witch cat, and she's c. to Steph.
- Here is a new character I created.She is in my story(she's the brains of the operation). She's a good guy, and she is like Ritsu, she is a guardian. Her name is Hypnosa. I got it from Hynos who is the God of sleep. If you want more info on this character:[email protected] NOTE TO STEPH: She is not suppose to look like the witch cats.. I drew Hecate after I drew this char because I figured out how to draw Hecates eyes... and besides, Hypnosa is a dog thingy whatever... Hypnosa is c. to me.
- I did it! I finally did it! It's Kabuki! I luv the way I drew this one! My style has changed, but I still got that "Kabuki anime" like style in me! This is an extremely be-lated pic request.... I mean like a couple of months late pic request... But she drew me, and I luved it and I guess that's why I drew this one too! We'll miss ya, Kabuki! Kabuki is c. to that groovy Jill Quindiagan.
- Well, it had to be done. ;) (It was so obvious, in fact, that Mata had to suggest it). Mata and Shai as everybody's favorite FBI agents! C'mon, get excited! ;) Err... keep in mind that it's not easy reproducing "Scully red" with 50 Crayola pencils.
- More work with charcoal pencils, something off the top of my head, unfortunately my pencils are ... dying, they're too old :( Anyway, this is a nameless minature Donkey... way minature. :) No name yet either.