<June 30, 2001>
- So I disappear at art college for a year and all I have to show for it is about a measly two-days worth of uploads, half of them from before then, too. The first of which being a dragon in a four-legged pose, not _exactly_ crouching, but close enough.
- run, fool, run...
- Swift Claw pauses and turns to look at something that has caught her interest.
- In honour of Canid day, eh? Brushpen w/computer lettering
- First the chickens, now this. We know how you feel fox. foxchar 5 6 & 7 involves fox beating up a printer, it wasn't pretty.
- Blueness! Jane for Sarah French 'n yaddayaddayadda.
- Where are all the nice and fitting descriptions when you need 'em? :)
- A long-awaited commission for the very patient Michael Russell. Vicki Fox (dressed all Marvel-istic) and ErinFox meet while cross-country skiing. Special appearences by Kenai and Kit. And those who know where the "little green man with a snowboard on his back" is from get a smiley. :) Wish I hadn't had mono during skiing season. Oh well. Next year. Vicki Fox is © Michael Russell, who also provided me with this scan since my scanner isn't working. ErinFox, Kenai, and Kit © me.