<June 27, 1998>
- Christopher of RoseThorne, a bezerker kangaroo. He's of Japanese-like origins, which even range to a hometown called Osaka!
- We just got back from Hawaii, and well, getting there was HARD! We got stranded in LA, and thus, emerged this picture, from a RL pose: Lanara, who did travel with me, being bored, still in her "airplane dress," and flipping through the hotel TV stations. We were stuck for three days. Yay.
- One of Cryssie's alts. © Cryssie's player
- Cryssie of FurryMUCK, a good friend and a beautiful fur - the picture doesn't do her shining spirit justice. © Cryssie's player
- A quick scetch of a Dragon-morph, practice for a final pic of Saurian. © me, of course!
- A Pic of Melonny, the lovely fox-lady of FurryMUCK, showing off her beach wear. Melonny © her player
- I started off thinking I'd just alter the text colour. Then I thought I'd make the text a bit more intresting. Then I thought I'd change the graphic a bit. And before I knew it, I had a totally new website banner image! (re-uploaded cos the last version wasn't really finished and was a mess)
- Whoa! Justin shows some class pride as he tightly grips the other class' symbol. This is an experiment in color pencil. I think it looks really kewl. Man is he buff! Look at him! Justin Tyam is © me.
- Justin (a wolf) is an element conjurer. Here he summons Salamando and Sylphid (fire and thunder) while doing some sort dance or something. Pen and Ink.
- This is a character I created last night fer a story that I will write. Her name is Galexia. She is a warrior from another demension that can only come alive through dreaming(okay, so it sounds sorta like NiGHTS, but when you read the story, it won't). She fights for the good, and she has long wanted to defeat her rival,which I have no idea what his/her name will be yet. The story that she is in is a wacky, funny fantasy tale(I can't write serious stories. Even ask my sister). Galexia(gal_LEKS_e_ah)is c. to me.
- Hmm... this is Galexia's companion, Ritsu, a strange hyena like thing that has the ability to communicate with others. He is kinda like a warrior too, but he's kinda like a leader too. Again, I still have to write the story so that it makes sense. Ritsu is c. to me (I don't know where the name "Ritsu" came from. I just thought it sounded cool.)
- She is telling him all about the good time she had at her friends party,and he should go next time. :) Bunnykids Series. ©1998 B.S.M. Oldrabbit. Please email me if you wish to use any of my art.
- She pointing to us looking at them. He really doesn't care,as he is interested in her.:) I bet she is gonna get a hug. :) Bunnykids Series. ©1998 B.S.M. Oldrabbit. Please email me if you wish to use any of my art.
- Here is a nice young fur. She is poseing for oldrabbit to draw her. I hope I get a nice hug for my trouble.:) Bunnykids Series. ©1998 B.S.M. Oldrabbit. Please email me if you wish to use any of my art.
- It's a smart-ass penguin... actually, a logo idea for a local business. they didn't choose this one. too bad, I kinda like it.
- Another logo design for a business... this one was done for the employees organization of a major US trucking company.... cute skunk... disgusting, isn't it?
- Okay... this one is just bizarre... but it had to be done! (okay... maybe not...) Too much mid-afternoon cartoon network....