<June 1, 2000>
- The second of my "making of Chosen" deal. Waiting for her next scene, Janice checks out the camera angle, while Douglas plays with some prop blood and ruins yet another costume. The stage manager on the far right is less than pleased. "Chosen" is (C) me.
- A commissioned pic of Tanya fighting Vanessa. Since the only boxing reference I had was "Rocky," I put it in the respected ratio so it fits the mood. Tanya is (C) herself and Vanessa is mine.
- Here is Artistic Raccoon, in a request picture made by her friend Darkstripe. :) (Sorry it was late but I had some HD trouble)
- "(Fade away) I bled for you to stay (crawl away) Creatures dressed in gray (Hide away) We freeze ourselves in place, It was our fate of misery, the silence burns inside of me, I feel so cold and indiscreet..." Lyrics © Common Children
- I really like this pic, but it looks better IRL. Yes, I know. I've posted two pics today that are done in VERY different styles. But it's okay, man, it's okay. Twap is © me. (kinda appropriate since this is my next-to-last day of school.)