<May 19, 1998>
- Tears of a folf. A heartfelt image done in charcoal on newsprint. A difficult medium for me, but one that reveals surprising results. It has a special meaning to me, and for a certain someone. And it's for her that I send this. She knows who she is... You may know her too.. Lyrics are © Metallica. Who knew that rock had such meaning..
- Kevin J Dog, of KPET fame. Using only the finest quality equipment, Kevin never misses a beat. Kevin J Dog, and KPET are © Thomas K Dye. Sony is ©, um, Sony...
- Once upon a time,there was a group known as TLC.I,at one time,was a big fan of said group.One day,I doodled up the fur-err,'feathery' versions of the group,known as 'BRD'(Left 2 Right:RightWing(vulture),Blakee(Kestrel) an' Dee-Nee(Forest Falcon)They no match their species,but oh,well).An' to finish the story;found some old pics,redrew the gals an' here they are!BRD©Me.
- Call it what you want:"Kompy wanna play Tekken 3 as Gon","Jun Kazawa has been turned 'n' torched into a furry characal""Kompy's Lost World vs. Godzilla debate" or "Kompy get artist block and draw pointless comic"!You decide!Jun©Namco/SONY.
- I see I have been "blessed" with a pic from the wonderfully talented, DAVID STEELE. I guess that would mean it's my turn now. Until that comes, I'll just promote my strip (check out the page), "Wild Terrace". Starting from the top then clockwise, you have Milo, Ruby, Tiki, and Feeves. They're just the main "furries" who show up. Wild Terrace and all related characters © 1996, 1997, 1998 Frank Villarreal through "The Rattler"
- Let yourself go! Hey it's furry, I think. I guess this is in response to David's posting of Vix.
- A bit more of the story suggested by Allan's neat pic. The woefully clueless alien team of Belzon and Zordak decide to bring up the 'big guns' against Gruff but, upon overhearing the Kids' reaction, have second thoughts. Or whatever passes for 'second thoughts' for them. Did they have any first ones? :)
- Okay, funny story. One of my oddimals is based on an actual person. Well, a friend of mine named Betsy was jealous that she didn't "have" an oddimal. She said she wanted to be Jinx. I said she was crazy and that she already had a character, a kangaroo named Betsy Roo. This pic makes fun of her and "her" character Jinx, whom is © me.
- Hallo! Me is back from the grueling work of everyday life with a pic of Olivia. To everyone with commissions: they're coming! Expect them up this weekend! Olivia © moi.
- Limpidity #243: Aliens Again
- Limpidity #244: Aliens Again
- Limpidity #245: Aliens Again
- Syke got into Hopper Roo's Cutinol and just LOOK what happened, ARRRRGH!!! On a minor note, I got into a flame war this morning that lead to me improving my techniques after we were done flaming each other, so now I have learned how to do EYES and make use of the line art scanning! Syke is © to me