<May 5, 2000>
- No more the servants of the weak devoid of thought or light to seek. I'll leave no walls, no stone unturned. Every tower to be razed to the dust from which it came. None will be spared, no remnant saved. Are you ashamed, are you afraid, of the gods and idols you have made? Did you think you would be saved by the gods and idols you have made?
- Arphalia in a cup of espresso. Work inspired. Free coffee means I drink too much coffee.
- Scan of a commission of a gypsy ocelot I did back around the holiday season but just now got around to resizing.
- Iona the albino vampire bat musing over a little red rose.
- Sneakers celebrates his 7th birthday on April 21st. ©2000 Sean E Andersen