<April 24, 1999>
- Let your imagination run wild. Done for my roomates return home.
- Well, heres an Icefox.. you know, those nice Merciful, Icefoxs? :) Anyway, this I did cause I wanted to, it originally had an evil grin that creeped me out, uh.. so here's the color pencil drawing I was able to come out with :) The (C) is in the pic.
- "Scribble"? That was no 'scribble', Kylen.. that was pure beauty! : There's a number of artists on Yerf that I don't wait for the thumbnail when they upload-the moment I see their name, I click on the pic. Kylen is one of them. Her art is so excellent it has me hunting for the remote control- they MUST be frames of classic animation! All I have to do is take the VCR off "Pause". :) Personally, I duno if Kylen actually draws anything. I think she might just *invoke* her art. Just kind of call it into existance, you know *gapes in awe* Thank you Kylen!
- Mmm...violence. Oh gee...this is awfully bloody--it also took -forever- to draw and color...just so that my scanner could eliminate all the detail for you =) Gouache and colored pencils. Fox and Xaphan are © me
- ::sighs::... Quality came out a litte yik, but... is okay. I.... don't wanna talk about this one. Lets just say three funerals in three years hurts. Sad Speck© Sad Speck....