<April 17, 2002>
- I like his slippers.
- whee! It's hot! I guess..that must mean it's spring now? So here's a festive spring picture of Basalt, watering her flowers.
- "Grunge" - Yup. There she is. Albino American Pitt-Bull Terrier. Blah.
- "The Return," PhotoShop. In 1991, I drew an image. It was of a young Lt. Raccoon, next to a APC on a snow covered land scape. He looked tired, and lost in thought. In 1993 I painted a space scape of a large golden planet. Called "Hero," its been the subject of many stories. Now an older Raccoon at the rank of Commander, returns to the arctic moons of "Hero." 11 years have past, the Raccoon, and I have had many adventures, and painful journeys. We have learned lessons, and Innocence is gone. But there are some constants for us both. The Stars, the Planets, and Our Dreams.
- "The war has ended, the battle has been won but is this worth the sacrifice of the lives of your people?"
- Lord of the demons. 9"x12" Pencil
- the companion piece to foxlounge...
- an auction sketch... either the guy was REALLY weird, or just had no idea what he wanted.. but he literally said 'a kangaroo femme pushing a riding lawnmower out of the mud"... o_O
- a foxgirl in a japanese police uniform. I think that any uniform with a gun lanyard is neat...
- a sketch I did for an auction winner once. I always liked rats...
- a sketch of a roommate's character from a roleplaying game. This one's a little old, i think....
- Long past due, a better scan of a soaked wolf.