<April 17, 1998>
- Whoa, CRIPES! Just another Saturday night down at a little Wiscanadan pub called The Armpit. Things are pretty quiet up in The New North, eh?
- Tsuru the Anime-ish type crane,probably training in the mystical art of "Moth Catching with your Feet"!Hey,you know the old saying:Doddle a weird pic,write a weirder description!Tsuru©Me,I guess!
- "Surfing With the Alien"...a poor outtake from a mental cartoon I have whenever Satriani's tune of the same name plays. Wish to God I could draw it as I see it. -:P
- "Yapple Dapple"...he's dappled, and he's yapping. Anyone who guesses the origin for the phrase, however, gets a cookie. -:)
- Zebrafem, nursing a beer at a bar. Freehand ballpoint done in a fit of work-related boredom while telling someone how to install Win95. Shows, dunnit?
- Ink-sketch, coloured funny, I know.. Stella Vyeda, in her uniform, and I haven't seen Voyager in a while, so I forget where the pips are and what ear the Bajorian earring goes on. And I probably misspelled 'Bajorian'. Argh.. The background is supposed to symbolize her two main elements: fire and water. Kinda conflicting, no? Stella is Katlin's sister, BTW.. yaddayadda..
- Quickly-done birthday pic....Willy gives Sebrina a "special" gift. ;) Eat lotsa cake for me, Seby!
- Under the watchful eye of Mama Angel Skunk, Dragonskunk takes that first thrilling glide.
- Hehe, this is almost word-for-word a conversation I had with the very cool RazBerri the other day. Told her I'd do this, now I just hope she doesn't sue for defamation of character or something... Hope ya like it, Raz! Image © 1998 Brian Rogers