<April 15, 2004>
- more pixel art from me :} i think next time i am going to attempt a background, if i get any ideas! i tried more of a cell shading approach on this one.
- My boy Fred adores the movie Equilibrium and "gunkata" so I HAD to draw this for him. Love ya sweety!
- Just trying to copy Twapa's Flash vector style ;) Fun stuff! This was just a test, but one thing's for sure: I figured out how to do feathers if i ever need to!
- Commission for www.masterzdm.com. Marrise is Copyright her creator.
- The first ever drawing of Cyan, my newbie Vagrant character. Although this drawing is about four months or more old, the only thing that's changed is her neck length, oddly. Cyan is © moi, as is the image. Rotring rapidoliner... I miss that pen, but it's so darn expensive to buy even the refills!
- A more recent image of her, stiching at an odd piece of leather... >.> With no apparent point, since I still don't really understand how the clam is used, but oh well, it looks like she's working.. And sitting on a nifty haphazard-random parts stool, and holding the clam with her feet! Handily dandily suited for leatherwork with five holding appendages. Again, Cyan is mine, and image is (C) to me, as well.
- So there I was, sitting in my car waiting for class..and out popped a vixen from my pencil. The original is slightly out of character for me...so I edited the heck out of it. The original is up for sale on Furbid here if you're interested: http://furbid.ws/cgi-bin/auction.pl?furry_r&1082693142
- Trading post for Chasmosaur.
- A rather enlarged scan I did of a... lizard.. something... today in non waterproof brown ink, which was pleasantly smeared with Kymba saliva upon fingertip to produce the shading.