<April 15, 1999>
- Inflatable furries are an interesting idea. Here's the third one. I won't be showing the second one here though.
- The joey grows up a bit.
- Well, my first visit to IRC in ages yielded some sketchy weirdness. I wasn't quite prepared for it, so I tried to catch some on paper. :P This is a quick ink pic of PacRat fending off a flying, blood-sucking sea monkey. They grow them 'skeeters big down south, I guess. PacRat's © Jennifer Rodriguez.
- A small tribute to a dying little bug. I really felt sorry the fella. Although it was a brief encounter, I was glad to have seen it.
- F's just-as-hyper counterpart, I'd say. She likes to bicker, especially with her fiery bro. She also really knows how to make a landscape look abstract. She's © me, so no take her away! Nooo!!
- E. Skeptic, dead-punning, calm. TOO calm. Seems like a rather normal cat, doesn't she? But she's got a few nasty tricks up her.. sleeves? Well, those things that would be her sleeves, anyways. But hey, the landparts she takes over look comfy enuff to actually LIVE on, right? © DoodLeS
- Couple of decent LMNTmal-pics today. o8-) Behind each of them folks you can see a piece of their land like it looks when they took it over - as you can see, F really likes it HOT. Whoa. Oh, and the little thingy in the upper right corner? That's a wisp. Those LMNT-wisps also are inhabitants of that world, and they're taken over by the LMNTs just like the land itself. All this is © Meeeeee, DoodLeeeeeS!
- W is usually a rather peaceful guy, really. He likes to take care of his fish. He likes to hang around. He likes.. water (yes you CAN walk on his landparts. It's just kinda wobbly). Well, yeah. He'll still fight a bit with his siblings for fun from time to time, though. (Yeah, for them four fighting IS just fun, since they can't really hurt each other. They'd never wanna hurt anyone.) Belongs to me.
- This one's a picture for Sasha and Artie. They're © their players. I hope I got the colours done correctly.
- Female bunny in commie garb with a clueless expression. "You expect me to fire this thing?" This is a boring desc. Artwork (C) 1999 Robert Holiday.
- A female kitsune (kiri?) in traditional Japanese garb. Brush inks. Artwork (C) 1999 Robert Holiday.
- Psykitty of YiffNet. Drawn because he was all nice and stuff. He has rather poor taste in hats, I think. Watercolours and inks as usual. Artwork (C) 1999 Robert Holiday. Onyx Psykitty (C) 1999 his player.
- "The kitten" An unnamed kitten looks for a playmate dressed in his Raccoon Kids jumper by Lil Furs! the Racoon kids©Albert Temple