<April 14, 2002>
- page 6
- page 7
- Page 8
- Page 9
- page 10- I'm afraid of Americans...
- uuuugh, I am sooo incredibly sick. A sketch, but it's the most you're gonna get out of my dizzy little self tonight. :( BTW, some liar is impersonating me on Furcadia. If you see someone with the nickname of "Aimee Major", it's not me, no matter what she says. :P what a GREAT DAY! :P PS, this was done with prismacolor pencil, not that it really matters. *goes to bed*
- "Xena Coon," 8.5" x 11" Pen & ink on paper. I bet you all thought I was gone, didn't you. *Evil Grin* Nope! Just been having a really bad case of Artist Block, it starting to work it self out now though. So, after months of not posting anything here's a Drawing I did for Nikon Raccoon. It only took a year and a half, and a set of Albedo RPG books. *weak grin* Oh yea, and I finally up-dated my web-site to. If you like space-scapes & Fursuits, I got a few I just did on there. Go see http://www.themarchhare.org
- Coyote in a blue dress.. marker, colored pencil, gel pen
- Snazzy quickly colored version, color comp. for school.
- Figure there needs to be at least fifty of these for every sword wielding warrior vixen.
- Huzzah for spring! Finally!
- Stoat guy in a heavy cloak, etc. Arms are too long.. ignore that.
- My new AIM screenname is AzureGreffen, and I decided to make a picture to go along with the name.
- Father figure dragon.