<April 13, 2001>
- "I Kill Things With Sticks" - Yes, with sticks.
- This was drawn an request, a Navajo shamon doing a divining ritual. I don't think they had totem poles but I was asked to draw one anyway.
- I shouldn't have spent this much time on it. I colored the sketch when I thought it had a very unsatisfying false sense of uniqueness, and it might be more effective with the color scheme. I was right, I like it a lot better now, but unfortunately it gives me too strong an impression that I need to do something different. Backgrounds in photoshop = pain. :)
- Saw my favorite band live yesterday - what can I say, other than it was absolutely incredible!
- A cute bunny has a basket of eggs for you, and wishes you a Happy Easter too. >:oD Art©2001 By Donald L. Brown (Oldrabbit)