<April 1, 1998>
- Sir Kain upon the throne...well not really but, you get the idea. Done upon request of Eric Goodwin, who Kain is © of.
- I tried to do a nice spring pic of Mousie, but it didn't quite work out. She kinda looks like a mucle builder, but oh well.
- Suki! With a nice chinese silk dress on. This goes out to my favorite color changing bunny! Suki is © KeV Beeley.
- I finally had the pleasure of meeting Trixi, everybody's favorite Lop. What she looking so suprised over? I dunno. Maybe a certain mouse made her a batch of Carrot flava tater chips....hmmmm=} Trixi is © Candy L.
- The cover illustration for The Chakat's Den CD-ROM, my collection of art, stories and other stuff of furry interest. The feline at the drawing table represents me before the Chakats came along and took over my life. (Grin)
- A Chakat holding a staff. This is a quick drawing that I did for a sketchbook while at ConFURence 9.
- A wolf looks over his shoulder grinning cheekily at you. I coloured this with Photoshop. I hope that, with a bit of practice, I'll do a better job next time.
- I'm very proud of this picture. The two foxtaurs are mates. The black is DanTaur, the red is CassiTaur and they are © their respective players. The colouring is a mixture of Tria marker, coloured pencils and Photoshop. I made a couple of mistakes and I hope to have another go at it, but even so, it is possibly my best ever picture.
- Milk does a body good, especially if you are a Chakat! A quick drawing that I did while travelling around the U.S. before having to go home to Australia.
- Hysteria reveals her deep, dark secret to Splunky, Azy, and Emmers. *snicker*
- Developing a new character. This is Katy, a semi-anthro kitten or kitty girl. Here she's discovered that magical object that inexplicably attracts cats everywhere - a ball of yarn.
- This is front cover for the Dirtbombs' single "Stuck on my Shoe" (on vinyl, no less!). Mick Collins fronts this five piece Detroit-based outfit (they love him in Holland!).
- This is the back cover for the Dirtbombs' single "Stuck on my Shoe" (on vinyl, no less!). I've been told that the small spotty cat's amp really did once burst into flames.
- Kes and myself.
- Kandra. Busy. Looking cute.
- Danie was 'born' April of 1993, yes it's hard for me to believe I've been drawing this long :| I made a collage of my favorite drawings representing Danie as she progressed through the many changes I've made on her.