<March 20, 1998>
- Woo, even more 2D/3D integration and weird lighting tricks!
- Spaceroo and Jenn, and a friend, in a rocky, er, Rocko-y situation.
- You'll know what it is when: A) you see the desc for afrnkfrt.jpg and 2) I tell you about the true-life strangulation murder of a woman that...does what Amilia does...in a hotel on Figueroa and 83rd Streets two weeks ago. Enjoy! (Actually, that "Enjoy! is sarcasm. It's scary when you pick a spot on a map and THAT happens there later! Ugly coincidence!)
- A panda bear, seemingly entranced in some spiritual menagerie of serenity.
- The etchings after the effects of apocalyptic nighmares that I had. Yes that is death with the scythe, and yes, death is an attractive woman.. Would you want your soul taken by a ragged skeleton?. In the final sands of being, there is no love, just the shadows of disgrace.
- Anyfur seen the news about the tornado in Georgia? Anyfur seen the footage of the wreckage, the schools? That's my home. That's my old elemetary school. That's my high school. ... I know about my other friends, they're fine... but for some others, like Joseph, I don't know about. I'm worried. I'm terrified. I'm shocked. And I'm praying... Emmy © me
- The twins Jeff and Sera. Originally pincel, colored in PSP
- Calico Katt/© Jessica Ratte/e-mailed me whereat/ In which she did chat/That if I drew her Katt/She would really love that!/And so, to my phat/Drawing board I did scat/And in just minutes flat/... *sigh* Sorry, folks. I am a very silly fur sometimes. Hope you like it, Calico. :)
- A character I'm working on... A 1940's serial style hero! He is Furth's last hope... he is... AGENT O (as in otter. Never could resist an obvious pun) Agent O and image © Trent Drake.
- Just to prove to David H. that I'm working on his story, heres yet another pic of Aleicia (she's pretty much the main character). She won't be practicing her karate moves in this story though. I'm kind of saving that for the next story in case Dave likes the first one. (I hope he will :)
- "I remeber a time when jeans were EVERYTHING, but now they are just pants." This picture is inspired by the above quote (obviously ;) I had a lot of fun trying out that new pose!
- Whee! Zena-chan in some Grecian-stlye clothes :) (The pose came from too much Ranma 1/2 but I think its cool anyway ;) Zena©me
- "Good Times and Great Oldies... Kool 10.5!" Say hi to Kelly and Alfa from the Oldies morning show :) This is a thank you pic because without you I would not be sane. (One of my classes is at 7:30 which means I have to get up at the ungodly hour of 5:00am to get there on time!)
- Anyone remember the Swan Princess or Swan Lake? Well I wondered what would happen if the "Swan Princess" met the "Frog Prince". This happy little picture was the result. (I hope the prince doesn't look too much like Jean-bob from the animated movie :)Both of these critters are © me
- You know Easter's coming up soon when stores start stocking Cadbury's Mini Eggs. I'm not talking about those disgusting chocolate things filled with some kind of unidentifiable goo that's supposed to simulate raw chicken eggs. I'm talking about the little chocolate eggs with crunchy sugar shells that come in shades of pink, blue, white, and yellow. Blue being my favorite. :) I seem to recall Anise saying she liked them too, so here's Anise and Emmalee, in a silly little pic....Em's © me, Anise is © Ainsley Seago! (Please don't kill me!)