<March 13, 2003>
- Another pen and ink drawing, this time of a bobcat-taur playing ball. The original is, of course, up for bid till March 28 at http://www.furbid.ws/cgi-bin/auction.pl?furry&1048758449
- Most of my artwork is inspired from the India culture. I'm a sucker for henna designs, so I came up with this. Watercolors, color pencils and white paint marker. :)
- I liked the color results from the henna garden pic, so I decided to draw a similar quickie doodle.^^
- There is something so wrong about this. My husband's character Blizzard, done TCM "children's" style, for one of their products. The bit about the beer I added to MY copy of the pic.
- A double-sided badge for Loran. He wanted his picture in the same cutesy style as our TCM stuff. So...here it is, super cute, bubble-gum and hugs!
- Design for the 2003, "Open North American," (the "Indy 500" of Sled-Dog Races). (My apologies for the big ol' "Watermark" right in the center of this Illustration, but I've had a spate of people recently copying my work and trying to call it theirs. All I can do is ask those who would do this to refrain - that any Artist shares his or her work is a gift, not a given. (Not to mention, paying clients do not find this sort of actionable behavior amusing.) Acting without Honor just ruins things for everyone.)
- a wolf and her cub in the cold winter moonlight.
- Denali, getting a jump on Saint Patrick's Day... Erin Go Bragh!