<January 26, 1998>
- Here's a commission piece I did for Shockwave. The penciling was done at CF9 during the 'Meet the Guests' session and I brought it home to do the inking. A male Kitsune soars through the air while he prepares to use his magic against some unseen foe.
- A Capellan spacer, in full vacuum suit. This individual made an appearance in a sidetracked story I was working on. This was before I'd fallen completely under the spell of Adobe Illustrator.
- A young Capellan female, a character idea for a story that is currently way, way on the backburner. Her name is KiChii, although human/Capellan sign language would dub her K-Singer.
- Another shot of KiChii.
- Barry T. Bruin (a bear), all dressed up and mad about something. Pencil drawing.
- Doug Barker (a dog) in futuristic garb. Ten points if you can tell me where I stole his outfit from. :-) Pencil drawing.
- "Dancing Machine" Hubert the Hippo struts his stuff. Colored pencil sketches.
- Kurt Feline (a cat), angry as usual. Pencil drawing.
- My four main characters, dropped into a pirate story. From left to right they are Barry T. Bruin (a bear), Kurt Feline (a cat), Robert Lapine (a rabbit), and Doug Barker (a dog). Characters are acrylic paint on clear acetate, background is watercolor.
- The Buena Park was booked solid a long time ago, so I didn't stay there. But I did register Thursday night, and Gabriel was there. More to come...
- A Lizard child makes a toy spear from a bone and a stick. I've been drawing the Lizards since I was 5, and only gradually got into other critters.
- "Would you like flies with that?" A lady spider gets some fast food from a minimum-wage mantis. Drawn at Minicon a while back.
- Today [January 26th] marks one year of bothering the world with my little drawings... thank you all for putting up with me. =o)
- A very late welcome to ErinV! This is my half of our art swap. Every Australian mammal should have a Range Rover! A quick trip through the Outback with Raz behind the wheel seems to have brought a certain pair of foxes to a low state of being. RazBerri © the always wonderful Erin V. Marcello and Veronica © Yours truly