<January 20, 2002>
- Ever get the sudden urge to walk outside in the snow wearing shorts? ... me neither! art © niki foley 2002
- Decided I needed an avatar - or, as I prefer to think of it, a visual shorthand for myself. An honest one. So no cute nickname for this one, no tall slender body build or happy-peppy expression. Just my hat, my medical-alert necklace, the long distinctive hair and my usual facial expression. Apparently, the animals I make people think of most are porcupines and anything with multiple sucker-studded arms. . .
- I've had enough of winter weather and so has Cybre! Time to hit the beach! :) This one's for sale on Furbid if anyone's interested. (http://www.furbid.ws/cgi-bin/auction.pl?furry&1012461509) Cybre © Heather Wasneuski, 2002.
- Microns on 11 X 14 Bristol paper. Thick lines, thin lines, stylizations, and very little perspective. Trying to mimic the appearance so common in Doodle Art posters. This water dragon is #2 in a series of four dragon colouring posters.
- This picture was done for David Blonn, The worlds greatest Pouncival, and the nicest CAT you could ever meet. (Also a Really Wonderful Misto) ::WINK:: © Jennifer Lynn Brown, 2002
- Did you ever feel like you were being Watched? (Forgive the lensflare.)