Keith Belcher (Snoo)
- My first comic strip. Blaming of the Shrew #1. With the now anatomically correct Snoo (pointy nose) and his newly wed wife, Jenny Shrew. A new strip about every 1 to 2 months, but they will get more frequent as I get better at this. Really had to shrink this down to meet size requirments, smaller text is a bit hard to read, so I will eventually put the full size versions in my web space. Snoo and Jenny Shrew ©1998 Keith Belcher.
- Another "Blaming of the Shrew"?? How many of these can the world take? Actually, I'm happy with this one. Also, note my new e-mail addy. Unfortunatly, because I currently have no computer, all my e-mail is done through my Dreamcast. Help me! :) My new address is [email protected]
- Key frame number 1.
- Key frame number 2. "YE-"
- Key frame number 3. "-RF!" :)
- A birthday card with a 'Thumper-ish' bunny on the front cover that I had designed for my nephew's 1st birthday. The original caption stated, "I actually paid money to have this seemingly 'innocent' bunny come to your party and wish you a happy birthday, but..."
- The inside of that same birthday card. Original caption said, "...well, let me put it this way. I owe you a birthday cake."
- Many people have commented that my drawings are so simple, that there's no need to click on the thumbnail because it's enough to see all of the detail. Thanks! I think...
- Hey! That's my bird! Give it back! Give me the bird!!
- Duh!! Snoo, why don't you try and give up the more complicated things, like chemistry... and holding objects.
- Construction rocks! Too many Snoos to snooz at any time soon...
- Home for the holy-days...
- Hey, where's the America that people could be proud of? Where did it go? I can't find it! Did it die or something?