Mary Ames Murphy (Alicorn, Aurinona)
- Captain Q's Aderes, for the Secret Santa.
- My (very) late picture for the "draw your character realistic and cartoony". Aurinona usually isn't cartoony, per se, but I thought it would be fun to see what she'd look like if she was more true to her composite species. I'm scared.
- Me: *doodles* James: "What's the dragon got in his hands? Some sort of mystical orb?" Me: "Um, yeah, I guess. Can't think of anything to do with him." James: "That's boring. It looks like a mall figurine." Me: "Well, FINE, what do YOU suggest?" James: "Beer!"
- A golden dragon in the dim forest. Fun with imaginary plants.
- Ellodie, for the trading post. Spent all week on it, but got rushed towards the end and it went all muddy... I think I need to get back in practice with my pencils. :p
- Saturday Night at the Aquarium, or Fish and Chips... This really isn't as 'finished' looking as I'd originally intended, but it's been sitting on my computer for far too long, which leads me to conclude that this is its final state.
- Aurinona meets Goldenmist and Silrae for the first time, and comes to the conclusion that they are shapeshifters out to kill her. She tries to ask for a swift end, and the alicorns look at her worriedly, wondering why on earth a crazy arctic gryphon is running around the rainforest.
- Ketzyrr are Air Dragons from the realm of Drai'tajern, one of 34 surviving species of dragons. At one point in time I was going to draw them all, but that idea sort of fell by the wayside thanks to my class schedules of engineering doom and a lack of artistic inspiration.
- A long overdue half of an art trade- it had been finished for a long time but was saved in an odd directory and was forgotten. Here ya go, FluffMuffin!
- Recidavra, for the trading post.
- Scratchboard owl, a gift for my fiance's mom. Yup- James proposed this weekend! :-D
- I had completely forgotten about this one until I decided that my Elfwood gallery needed to be cleaned out. What does he scatter-dust, or ashes?
- Just when it looked like the Sheep Invaders would defeat the rodents, they brought forth their secret weapon: The War Corgi. And lo, the ovine menace was no more.
- When you wake up to find a "Dancing cookie and a fun-loving glass of milk" on the counter, only four words describe the thoughts running through your head. "I blame you, James-achu!"