Nicole A. Robinson (Aisling)
- Here is Pumpkin Prancer, my orange desert dragon! He is leaping about, all his sails (fins) on display. Is he solar-powered?
- My latest picture: %93Raven Steals the Sun, Moon, and Stars.%94 This is loosely based on an old S.E. Alaskan Native legend. There sits Raven, dangling his new %91sparklies%92 from a silver thread!
- SPREAD THE WORD! My dragon avatar (Aisling) has undergone many changes, due to my own life changing so much. Everything about her symbolizes something about me. White-background version here: http://moods.artthirst.com/pics/aisling2plain.jpg
- 1500s Alexis - My admission to the Historical SS for July. Here is Alexis set up in mid to late 1500's clothing, in the style of the miniature portraits of that era. Watercolor and colored pencils on cold press.
- Gift art for Aurora Starwing... Raven/Panther gryphon. No real background cause' all work and no play makes Aisling a dull draggie! :P
- Merry Christmas everyone! From me (the red dragon), and my hubby Jonny (the striped dragon)... Pass around that mistletoe! <3
- My mom likes roosters, and I like dragons. She wanted a rooster for Mother's Day, but you just can't hold me back! >:D
- A scherenschnitte (cut-out)wedding commission I did for a friend. Her symbol is a blue dragon, and her husband%92s symbol is a black wolf. Both requested specific runes to be carved into each creature... Now he wants a tattoo of this design!
- for the trading post. Love you Shiny!!! <3
- Myself, stepping through a "door way." One pair of wings in, one pair out! Prismacolor pencils, inverted to create glowing effect. I had to think my way through the original colors backwards. @_@
- This is my second con badge, done for the very sweet MalyTwoTails. She was very fun to draw, and I tried cell-style coloring for the first time. I think it helped out the hemetite effect. Artwork © 2003 Nicole A. Robinson Malystryxx is © Jana Hill
- Done as a gift for my mom. This is a watercolour/coloured pencil RAMPANT rooster, made in 5 seperate layers. I used pieces of foam to seperate the layers. Framed in a shadow box. This project took me forever. x_x
- Sketch colored in Photoshop of my soul-sister Unakavierde. She is a hippocampus. I was going foe an ethereal look. I just could not get a blue ocean background to work.
- A little Autumn Wyvern flitts about in a dark forest. OMG, theSlink made a back ground! *faint*
- Stage 1 of a gift I am working on for my friend Bret. Tiny scales give me headaches. x_x